Can't I expect little respect: Katrina Kaif

Actress Katrina Kaif is upset with a report that she cancelled the shoot for Yash Raj Films' Mere Brother Ki Dulhan because her favourite make-up man Subhash was unavailable as he had booked his dates for Anushka Sharma.





Katrina, 27, said people should not pull her down by writing such false stories and should give her respect considering her contribution to the industry.



"That was something really disheartening. I am not that kind of person who ever stood up and says, 'Look what I have done, look at me' or asked for any kind of respect or recognition or walked around with any kind of ego.



"But when I see people stoop down to that level and write these kind of stories, that's the only time I feel that I am not asking for recognition, but a little bit of respect after these years I have worked in the industry. Please don't pull me down to this level," Katrina told IANS.



The actress entered Bollywood in 2003 with Boom. Though Boom bombed, she went on to deliver hits like Namastey London, Singh Is Kinng, Race and Raajneeti.



Releasing Sep 9, the directorial debut of Ali Abbas Zafar, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is a comedy where Katrina is teamed up with Imran Khan and Pakistani singer-turned-actor Ali Zafar.



The current favourite of YRF, Katrina, will be also seen in their Ek Tha Tiger opposite Salman Khan and Yash Chopra's next undeclared directorial venture opposite superstar Shah Rukh Khan. She has teamed up with Anushka in the latter.



"Anushka is a lovely girl, starting off her career now," she said.

Source:-Indo-Asian News Service


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.