Justin Bieber talks about new 'Someday' scent

Justin Bieber caresses a girl and takes her flying through the air in the advertisement for his new perfume. The teen pop star appears in a dream-like sequence as soon as the pretty blonde sprays a squirt of his fragrance 'Someday'. But although the ad has a serene fantasy feel, Bieber has revealed how filming it made him ill. "We shot it in a zero gravity plane so there's no gravity and we were floating," he explained to Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "To be honest I got really sick when I was up there, but it still showed up really nicely and it looks really great." Bieber, 17, joked that he wanted to release a fragrance for women to show the opposite sex what would make him 'chase' them. "I want to tell the girls what I like and what I think is hot and what's attractive to me," he said.


Read more: http://justin-bieber-pix.blogspot.com/
Copied from
http://justin-bieber-pix.blogspot.com/


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.