Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber are not serious about each other???

Selena Gomez keeps playing down her relationship with Justin Bieber almost to the point where one could start to think that she doesn't even really want to be with him at all.

In an interview with Glamour magazine Gomez said the following:

“I’m 19, so I feel like everything that I’m doing right now should not be taken too seriously.”

She also had this to say about her relationship with Justin Bieber and all the attention she receives from it:



“I should be able to have fun and enjoy where I’m at! So I don’t want to spend my time hiding or worrying about all of that.”

These comments come on the heels of earlier comments where she basically admitted she wasn't in "love" with Bieber. She has also become visibly annoyed lately with all the attention her relationship with Justin gets and how it sometimes overshadows her accomplishments.

What does this all mean? Is Selena Gomeztrying to send a message to the world and to Justin that she isn't happy with their relationship and isn't taking it seriously.

What do you think?

Let us know by commenting below. 


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.