A Sad Sunday


24-7-2011 was one of the saddest days of my life as a football fan. More depressing than when Messi and Barcelona ripped Manchester United to shreds,more depressing than the day when Ozil and the referee conspired to knock England out of  the World Cup.

There are two,not one reasons for my sadness on a wonderful sunday.They involve my favorite player and my favorite team.



Super Mario
Some people just cant appreciate the skill  and talent of Mario Balotelli.The backheel he attempted during the match against LA Glaaxy may not have come off but the fact that he had the guts and the imagination to attempt it,proves that he is the next Pele.Roberto Mancini proving that he is a typical Italian took him off,a sad move by a man who cant appreciate the extraordinary talent of Super Mario.The video went viral immediately and started trending worldwide within minutes.



Larrisa Riquleme(Paraguay Losing the Copa America Final)

What else does a football fan dream of,other than his team winning?
I supported Paraguay all through the Football World Cup in South Africa in hope of seeing talented players like Roque Santa Cruz taking center stage.Of course you have the addtional bonus of getting to see Larrisa naked.I cried for two nights when Paraguay lost.But my flame was rekindled,when i got to know that Paraguay were in the Copa America final.But that asshole Luis Suarez and his team mates destroyed my dream again.

:(


Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.