I am not an exhibitionist: Katrina Kaif





Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor are probably the only heroines who haven't debuted on the cyberspace!



We quizzed Katrina as to what's keeping her from interacting with her fans.



"I'd love to. However I don't believe in holding onto something. People love me today and I know it. I cherish their love for me in my heart although I am not an exhibitionist. Actors do post pictures of their fans on networking sites but I don't do all that. I don't want to hold onto something by keeping pictures etc. I'd rather just remember it and kept it in my heart. I am not expressive either. I like to keep to myself" said Katrina.



Seems like Katrina fans will have to wait a bit longer before they could interact with her online.



Source:- Indiatimes


Category Article , ,

2 Responses to “Epl Football Wallpaper For Android”



  • We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various Kuwait trade fairs.
    exhibition stand company in kuwait

  • XESS Exhibition Stand services have been present in the industry of exhibition stand making for more than seven years. With expertise in exhibition stand contracting in numerous many destinations that include Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Muscat Oman, Doha Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.
    XESS prioritize the need to ensure that every stand has a new element to it by making certain that the customers get what they ask for, with quality that is precise as in the exhibition stand design we propose or in the designs that you propose to us. A different aspect of it is the execution of event production, in numerous many ways; Backdrops, Stages, Pop-up stands, Roll-up stands, display stands, standees, Banners, retail and food kiosks, audiovisual and furniture rentals.
    Get more details from xessevents.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.