Justin Bieber Is Cool !!



Justin Bieber took home a Do Something award this weekend for his help in raising $150,000 for a Buffalo, New York, children's hospital along with his work with Pencils of Promise, which helps build schools and increase education opportunities in the developing world. What does one wear to accept such an honorable award, you ask? Well, if you're the Biebs, it's high time to sport your Lady Gaga shades on the red (blue) carpet. Just because you're a giver doesn't mean you have to wear boring sunglasses, guys.
Justin did manage to find his glasses case when he gave his acceptance speech during the actual show, where he took home a winged silver shoe trophy, which is probably the coolest trophy ever. I want one! But I think that means I need to like, stop spending my weekends watching "Real Housewives" repeats and start like, being active in my community or whatever. I guess my consolation bowling trophies from second grade will have to suffice.Please comment bellow to let us know about your thoughts.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.