David Beckham: Línea de ropa interior para H&M el 2 de febrero 2012

David Beckham is taking his talents to H&M. He will be designing a line of underwear for the retailer, which will go on sale at 1800 H&M stores in 40 countries on February 2, 2012. What a great Valentine’s Day gift (seeing David in more underwear ads, we mean).

“I’m extremely positive about what we have designed and produced,” he said, according to a press release from the retailer. “In H&M we have found the perfect partner to collaborate with going forward, I’m excited and looking forward to showcasing the range.”

“It proved to me that there is a real market for good-looking, well-made men’s bodywear,” Beckham told Women’s Wear Daily back in May. “The push to do something of my own really came as a result of my collaboration with Armani.”
live.drjays.com


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.